domingo, 5 de febrero de 2012

I still.

I still remember all the nights you used to spend at my bed, all the times you were sleeping next to me. I never thought that to forget you would be so difficult, but I think I don't want to forget it at all. I want you to be in my memories but I also want to make a new life without you. I am sure you think  I can't do it without you. but I am on the way to move on and to leave you just in my thoughs. I promise I have loved you, and your smile and the way you looked at me. They all said that I will never forget you and yes, they are right but it's a secret that sometimes I have to think of you. I still think that maybe I could have the chance to make you come back to me, but it's all right, I prefer to do my way without you. I am sure you're find and everything is good. I don't want you to think of me, I am sure you don't do it. I hope the best for you, now I am ready to move on, away from you. You will just stay in my memories.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario