domingo, 18 de diciembre de 2011

Remember when.

Remember when we used to be, when we told us this would be forever, remember when it was thogether till the end. Remember all the days we spend together, and all the promises you told me. When we walked together hand with hand in the cold while you were telling me you loved me or when we just spend the time in our bed while you were ginvig me all your love. Remember when you told me everyday that all were easier if we could stay together, and when you said to me that you needed me. Also remember when you told I was the only one for you and you will never forget. Remember all the times I cried because of you but also all the times I made you smile. We thought we were made for each other and that together we were just one. Remember all the time we spent together, all the times we made love, and look how all this things are now so far away. Look how all you promised me yersterday, is now left in the past. You didn't promise me this could last forever, but you promised me you would stay for a long time, and now you are gone.

Remember all you told me in the last goodbye. But now I am going to tell you a thing. It's not gonna to be easy because I didn't forget and I am not gone, it's hard to pretend that I don't love you anymore, that I don't miss you sometimes but I am not coming back around.

This is the end, so just remember when.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario