lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

'what doesn`t kill you, makes you stronger'

I'm sure you think that everything good is gone since you are not here anymore, maybe you think that you had the last laugh or maybe that I am still here around waiting for you. Maybe you are thinking that I can`t start over.
But you are wrong, like the most of the times. Yes, you are wrong just because I am moving on over you. I am starting over, you thought I could never do it again, but here I am fine and without you.
I still remember when you said you love me in the last goodbye, when you took my hand and said to me that you will never forget me or just when you said to me that I was the most special girl that you ever knew. I also still remember all the time we spent together, all the times you make me laugh and how you loved me everyday.
But that's our past, now I'm gone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario