jueves, 12 de enero de 2012

that´s all.

We could had have it all, we could really go far away but we decided to stay here, we decided to put an end to our history. I don´t know why, maybe it wast just the end and we couldn´t do something with this. We decided not to fight for each other, we just said our last words and went separate ways.
I dont know what is going on with you now, and you don´t know nothing about me. It really makes me sad, because I remember when you said to me that you will always be there for me.
Now, I look at you and I feel like I don´t know you anymore. But do you know what? Maybe I lie if  I say that I don´t miss you because I do it but just sometimes. But it´s all right; I don´t need you anymore. I swear I will remember all the time we spent together and all we used to be, but that`s all.
Take care of you, I will take care of me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario